self care - hand & body set
You deserve this. Infused with clinically proven Ceramides, Squalane, Reishi, Jojoba, and upcycled Blueberry Seed Oil. Set includes:
-relaxing Ceramide Body Balm Bar
-heavenly Hydration & Blue Light Defense Hand Balm Bar
-2 x Storage Cases
A whopping value of $97.
What it is
Gift lasting body love with our body wellness set that includes our Relaxing Ceramide Body Balm Bar, our Heavenly Hydration & Blue Light Defense Hand Balm Bar, and 2 x Storage Cases.
Why it's special
- Body balm visibly tightens, brightens, and moisturizes your skin with clinically proven Ceramides & Squalane, feeds skin with antioxidants from Reishi, and promotes relaxation and well-being with Bacuri Butter and Lavender Oil
- Hand Balm Bar restores suppleness and elasticity, gets rid of dryness, and reduces the appearance of fine lines with Squalane and Abyssinian Oil esters while feeding your skin with natural antioxidants and blue light absorbers from Pro-Retinol-rich upcycled Blueberry Seed Oil
- Storage solutions included with a beautiful bamboo storage case for the body balm and plastic-free case for the hand balm bar
- Mindfully packaged in an organic cotton sack for re-useability as a makeup or snack bag
- Brightening, tightening, moisturizing, plant based, vegan, plastic free, microplastic free, silicone free, carbon optimized
Skin barrierGanoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract
adaptogensSqualane (Plant derived) | Best natural ingredients for hair and skin
Emollient/Conditioning AgentVaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Seed Oil | Best natural ingredients for hair and skin
Antioxidant and emollientCrambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
Emollient and skin/hair conditionerSqualane (Plant derived) | Best natural ingredients for hair and skin
Emollient/Conditioning AgentRead about all ingredients
Rated 4.8 out of 5120 Reviews Based on 120 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Relaxing Ceramide Body Balm Bar: Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands. Apply bar onto hands and body in gentle strokes or circular motions (a little goes a long way). Massage into skin. Close your eyes and inhale the aroma deeply, allowing for a moment of self-love and relaxation. Store bar in bamboo case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting
- Heavenly Hydration & Blue Light Defense Hand Balm: Gently massage bar between dry hands to release balm. Then spread across hands or apply warmed bar directly to areas in need for moisture. Massage into skin and let silky moisture, youth-boosting antioxidants and skin-tone-correcting oils sink in. Practice mindfulness by massaging the balm into your hands, lifting your hands to your nose, enjoying the natural scent of lavender & chamomile. Store bar in a cool place in our balm storage case.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).