exfoliating hand wash
What it is
Perfect for everyday use and especially indispensable after cooking, gardening, or any other handiwork, our exfoliating bar cleanses, detoxifies and exfoliates your hard-working hands gently while providing nourishment and a soft finish.
Why it's special
- UPCYCLED CHARCOAL POWDER detoxifies, exfoliates, and gets rid of stubborn dirt
- MACADAMIA SEED OIL and JOJOBA OIL hydrate and nourish the skin, and REISHI promotes a more youthful skin appearance
- HERBAL-FLORAL all-natural scent blends top notes of eucalyptus, citrus, and mint with middle and base notes of lavender, geranium, pine needles, and garden botanicals
- UNCOMPROMISINGLY CLEAN: plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free, plastic-free, microplastic-free, and free of parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances and colors. Packaging made from 100% recycled-board with vegetable based inks and water-based adhesive
Rated 5.0 out of 55 Reviews Based on 5 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Massage bar between hands to create lather.
- Gently rub over hands to exfoliate and remove dirt.
- Rinse and dry.
- Make sure to drain and dry bar well between uses.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,Cocoglucoside,Propanediol,Aqua (Water),Sorbitol,Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil,Ganoderm Lucidum (Reishi) Extract,Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) oil,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,Salvia Lavandulifolia (Sage) Leaf Oil,Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil,Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium) oil,Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil,Mentha Arvensis (Mint) Leaf Extract,Pinus sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil,Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil,Cymbogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil