frizz fighter power pack
The most powerful frizz fighters. Infused with Hemisqualane, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Squalane, and Abyssinian Seed Oil. Set includes:
-shampoo bar for frizzy/dry hair
-conditioner bar for frizzy/extremely dry hair
-frizz fighter hair serum bar
-2 x bamboo storage racks
-1 x serum storage case
-1 x shampoo bar savior bag
A whopping value of $94.
What it is
Includes shampoo bar for frizzy/dry hair, conditioner bar for frizzy/extremely dry hair, frizz fighter hair serum bar, 2 x bamboo storage racks, 1 x serum storage case, 1 x shampoo bar savior bag.
Why it's special
- Shampoo and conditioner bar feed dry hair and provide softness & shine without extra weight with Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, and Abyssinian Seed oil while fighting frizz, increasing color longevity, and mending split ends with clinically proven hemisqualane and squalane
- Hydrating hair serum bar infuses hair with lush moisture, tames frizz and flyaways, and protects hair shafts and hair color with Abyssinian Oil Esters, Squalane, and Hemisqualane
- Storage solutions included with 2 bamboo shower racks, 1 plastic-free hair serum bar storage case, and a shampoo bar savior bag
- Mindfully packaged in an organic cotton sack for re-useability as a makeup or snack bag
- Color enhancing, soap free, plastic free, microplastic free, vegan, plant based, silicone free, free of detergent sulfates and synthetic fragrances, carbon optimized
Avocado Oil | Best natural ingredients for hair
EmollientShea Butter | Best natural ingredients for hair
Emollient and occlusive agentC13-15 Alkane (plant-based)
Emollient/Conditioning AgentSqualane (Plant derived) | Best natural ingredients for hair and skin
Emollient/Conditioning AgentTheobroma Cacao Seed Butter | Best natural ingredients for hair
Emollient and occlusive agentProprietary blend of natural silicone alternativesCrambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
Emollient and skin/hair conditionerRead about all ingredients
Rated 4.7 out of 5119 Reviews Based on 119 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Shampoo: Massage bar in gentle circular motion over fully wet hair to form lather. Massage lather into scalp area only and let rinse out over longer parts of hair. Drain well on bamboo rack between uses. If bar breaks at the end of its life, use shampoo bar savior bag.
- Conditioner: Wet your bar with warm water and activate by massaging it between wet hands. Glide bar over hair, away from scalp, onto mids and ends that need conditioning. Bar releases conditioning formula gradually over time so a little patience is required. To increase pay-off, put bar into a dish with warm water when you start showering to soften it. Rinse, dry, and enjoy. Drain bar well on bamboo rack between uses.
- Leave-in conditioner: for extremely frizzy or curly hair, use a small amount of conditioner as leave-in conditioner by massaging the wet conditioner bar between your hands and applying conditioning balm sparingly onto mids and ends.
- Frizz Fighter Hair Serum: Gently massage bar between dry hands to release serum onto palms. Work small amount into clean, towel-dry hair or pat onto dry hair, focusing on mids to ends. Use very sparingly, a little goes a long way. Store in a cool place in the bar storage case.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).