heavenly hydration & blue light defense hand balm bar + storage case
Experience your softest hands anywhere with luxurious moisture, protective antioxidants, and a relaxing lavender & chamomile scent.
What it is
Skin care for your hands that delivers luxurious hydration with a supple, silky, soft feel and protective antioxidants to combat dryness and shield skin from blue light and other environmental stressors – all while easing your mind with a calming or balancing natural fragrance blend, in a beautiful plastic-free case you can take with you anywhere.
Why it's special
- Vegetable-based squalane and Abyssinian oil esters replenish and maintain your skin’s moisture barrier and restore suppleness and elasticity while upcycled blueberry oil shields your skin from blue light and other environmental stressors with pro-retinol (vitamin A)
- Daily use helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A proprietary blend of relaxing lavender & chamomile oil helps you de-stress
- Lasts as long as a 3.4oz / 100ml hand cream tube/jar
- The case has a timeless, elegant feel and modern-minimalistic look that looks good everywhere
- The case can be refilled again and again to keep your balm bars protected while avoiding unnecessary waste
- The case biodegrades fully without leaving permanent microplastics behind
- 100% clean, plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, and plastic-free
- Portable and TSA-approved
Rated 4.9 out of 599 Reviews Based on 99 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera,Stearic Acid,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax,Triheptanoin,Cetyl Alcohol,Coco Caprylate/Caprate,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables,Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Ethyl Macadamiate,Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Seed Oil,Squalane (Vegetable Based),Linalool*,Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil,Geraniol*,Limonene*,Tocopherol,Malic Acid
*from natural essential oils