biotin + ginseng 2-in-1 shampoo and body wash
All-rounder shampoo and body wash powered by caffeine, ginseng, and biotin to stimulate the hair follicle and strengthen the hair for a fresh, clean feel and ample softness and shine.
What it is
Good to knowMeet the MVB (most valuable bar) in men’s care. Our all-in-one bar for men features rich, luxurious lather that’s gentle enough to care for hair but strong enough for a full-body clean.
Why it's special
- Specially formulated with caffeine and biotin to stimulate your scalp and skin, plus charcoal that washes away dirt and impurities. With every shampoo, ginseng root oil and plant proteins restore and bring balance to your hair
- Quick-forming, luxuriously sudsy lather and light natural freshwater breeze scent
- Plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, sulfate-free, palm-free, and free of plastic and microplastics
- Long-lasting - full size bar is equivalent to 2 to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
- 100% soap-free, pH balanced, safe for color treated hair. Note that natural charcoal in the bar can stain surfaces it is placed on when wet.
Panax Ginseng Root Oil | Best natural ingredients for hair
Other ActiveRead about all ingredients
Rated 4.9 out of 553 Reviews Based on 53 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Wet your hair and your bar
- Massage the bar onto your hair and body, using gentle circles to summon suds
- Set the bar aside and use your hands to work the lather into your scalp. Let sit for a moment, then rise
- Rinse well and follow up with conditioner as needed
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,Tapioca Starch,Aqua (Water),Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate,Limonene,Shea Butter,Charcoal Powder,Hydrolyzed Corn Protein,Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Citric Acid,Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Oil,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil,Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,Caffeine,Salvia Lavandulifolia (Sage) Leaf Oil,Urea,Disodium Phosphate,Biotin
*from natural essential oil