Mini Conditioner Bar for Normal, Oily, Fine Hair
Smooth your strands without weighing them down.
What it is
Good to knowA nourishing blend of avocado and cocoa butter works to smooth your hair and let it shine, resulting in light, healthy locks that don’t feel weighed down.
Why it's special
- Conditions, detangles and nourishes with avocado oil and cocoa butter for shiny, soft, bouncy hair that never weighs you down
- Over 98% plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, no harsh sulfates, and free of plastic and microplastic
- Long-lasting and perfectly portable for beauty-on-the-go
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
- 100% soap-free, pH balanced, safe for color treated hair
- Smells lightly of natural lavender and chamomile
Rated 4.9 out of 574 Reviews Based on 74 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Use on wet, pre-shampooed hair
- Wet your bar with warm water. Activate it by massaging it between wet hands
- Glide bar over hair, away from scalp, onto areas that need conditioning. Bar releases conditioning formula gradually over time so a little patience might be required
- Rinse, dry, and enjoy light, nourished hair
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Cetearyl Alcohol,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,Tapioca Starch,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate,Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,C13-15 Alkane (Plant-Derived),Ethyl Macadamiate,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,Decyl Glucoside,Aqua (Water),Citric Acid,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil,Tocopherol,Malic Acid,Geraniol*,Limonene*
*From natural essential oil