mini conditioner bar for thinning, aging hair
Tailored to the needs of thinning hair, this conditioner provides light-yet-deep nourishment, helps reduce hair breakage, and significantly improves softness and shine.
What it is
Good to knowMake sure your hair is taken care of with our thoughtfully formulated Conditioner Bar for Thinning Hair. A nourishing blend brings healing moisture, leaving your hair soft, shiny, and strong as can be.
Why it's special
- Nourish, revitalize and hydrate hair with a science-backed blend of caffeine, provitamin B5, and rosemary leaf oil
- Detangles hair and makes it easier to comb while keeping it bouncy and light
- Over 98% plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, no harsh sulfates, and free of plastic and microplastic
- Long-lasting and perfectly portable for beauty-on-the-go
- Smells elegantly of rosemary and peppermint
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
- 100% soap-free, pH balanced, safe for color treated hair
Panthenol/ Provitamin B5 | Best natural ingredients for hair
Humectant and other activeRosemary Leaf Oil
Other ActiveRead about all ingredients
Rated 4.8 out of 5181 Reviews Based on 181 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Use on wet, clean hair.
- Wet your bar with warm water. Activate it by massaging it between wet hands.
- Glide bar over hair, away from scalp, onto areas that need conditioning. Bar releases conditioning formula gradually over time so a little patience might be required. To increase pay-off, you can put bar into a dish with warm water when you start showering to soften it (just make sure to drain well after use).
- Rinse, dry, and enjoy light, nourished hair.
- Make sure to drain and dry bar well between uses.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Cetearyl Alcohol,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,Tapioca Starch,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate,Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,C13-15 Alkane (plant-derived),Ethyl Macadamiate,Shea Butter,Aqua (Water),Decyl Glucoside,Citric Acid,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil,Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate,Caffeine,D-Panthenol (Provitamin B5),Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Menthol,Tocopherol,Malic Acid,Limonene*
*From natural essential oils