thinning, aging hair shampoo + conditioner bars + free savior bag
What it is
Our shampoo is specially formulated to stimulate your scalp and strengthen your hair while ensuring optimum balance and maximum lightness, softness and shine. Our thoughtfully formulated Conditioner Bar for thinning hair brings healing moisture, leaving your hair soft, shiny, and strong as can be.
Why it's special
- Panthenol, avocado oil, and shea butter strengthen and moisturize hair and enhance hair texture
- Caffeine, rosemary oil, and menthol stimulate the scalp to rejuvenate hair. Biomimetic peptides provide UV protection and work to enhance hair pigmentation
- Amla oil, hemisqualane & provitamin B5 impart lasting softness & shine, protect hair color, and help detangle hair & mend split ends
- Quick-forming, luxuriously sudsy shampoo lather and refreshing rosemary and peppermint scent
- Over 98% plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, no harsh sulfates and free of plastic and microplastic
- Long-lasting: Full-size bars are equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo and 2 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
- 100% soap-free, pH balanced, safe for color treated hair
Rated 4.8 out of 5310 Reviews Based on 310 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Wet your hair and your bar
- Massage the bar onto your hair and scalp, using gentle circles to summon suds
- Set the bar aside and use your hands to work the lather into your scalp. Let sit for a moment, then rise
- Rinse well and follow up with conditioner as needed
- Dry and enjoy lighter, brighter hair
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Shampoo: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,Tapioca Starch,Aqua (Water),Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla) Extract,Citric Acid,Caffeine,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil,Menthol,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil,Panthenol,Glycerin,Limonene*,Acetyl Hexapeptide,Dextran Conditioner: Cetearyl Alcohol,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,Tapioca Starch,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate,Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,C13-15 Alkane (plant-derived),Ethyl Macadamiate,Decyl Glucoside,Citric Acid,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil,Caffeine,D-Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
*From natural essential oil