age well - hair & hand care set
More beautiful than ever. Infused with Caffeine, Peptides, Amla Oil, Squalane, and Blueberry Seed Oil. Set includes:
-best-selling shampoo bar for thinning/aging hair
-conditioner bar for thinning/aging hair
-heavenly hydration hand balm bar
-2 x bamboo storage dishes
-1 x serum storage case
-1 x shampoo bar savior bag
A whopping value of $95.
What it is
Give the gift of lasting beauty this holiday season with our power potions for hair and hands. Set includes our best-selling shampoo bar for thinning/aging hair, conditioner bar for thinning/aging hair, heavenly hydration hand balm bar, 2 x bamboo storage racks, 1 x serum storage case, and 1 x shampoo bar savior bag.
Why it's special
- Shampoo and conditioner bar stimulate the scalp, promote scalp health, strengthen & nourish your hair, and enhance hair color with Caffeine, Rosemary Oil, Peptides, Amla Oil, and Hemisqualane.
- Hand Balm Bar restores suppleness and elasticity, gets rid of dryness, and reduces the appearance of fine lines with Squalane and Abyssinian Oil esters while feeding your skin with natural antioxidants and blue light absorbers from Pro-Retinol-rich upcycled Blueberry Seed Oil.
- Storage solutions included with 2 bamboo shower racks, 1 plastic-free hand bar storage case, and a shampoo bar savior bag.
- Mindfully packaged in an organic cotton sack for re-useability as a makeup or snack bag
- Plant based, vegan, color enhancing, soap free, plastic free, microplastic free, fragrance-free, silicone free, free of detergent sulfates, carbon optimized
D-Panthenol (Provitamin B5)
Humectant and other activeCaffeine
Other ActiveAcetyl Hexapeptide-1
Other ActiveRosemary Leaf Oil
Other ActiveVaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Seed Oil | Best natural ingredients for hair and skin
Antioxidant and emollientCrambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
Emollient and skin/hair conditionerSqualane (Plant derived) | Best natural ingredients for hair and skin
Emollient/Conditioning AgentRead about all ingredients
Rated 4.8 out of 5405 Reviews Based on 405 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Shampoo: Massage bar in gentle circular motion over fully wet hair to form lather. Massage lather into scalp area only and let rinse out over longer parts of hair. Drain well on bamboo rack between uses. If bar breaks at the end of its life, use shampoo bar savior bag.
- Conditioner: Wet bar with warm water and activate by massaging it between wet hands. Glide bar over hair in direction of hair growth and only onto mids and ends that need conditioning. Over-conditioning can weigh down thinning hair so make sure to just condition where needed. To increase pay-off, put bar into a dish with warm water when you start showering to soften it. Rinse, dry, and enjoy. Drain bar well on bamboo rack between uses.
- Hand Balm Bar: Gently massage bar between dry hands to release balm. Spread across hands or apply warmed bar directly to areas in need for moisture. Massage into skin and let silky moisture, youth-boosting antioxidants and skin-tone-correcting oils sink in. Practice mindfulness by massaging the balm into your hands, taking a deep breath, and enjoying the natural scent of lavender & chamomile. Store bar in a cool place in our balm storage case.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).