Purple Shampoo Bar for Blonde and Highlighted Hair
Bring out your best blonde yet.
What it is
A “purple shampoo” that enhances blonde tones and offsets unwanted yellow or brassy tones while gently cleansing and nourishing your hair for extra shine without any extra weight
Why it's special
- Perfected for blonde hair - both natural blondes to elevate your blonde as needed, and dyed or highlighted hair to remove unwanted yellow or brassy tones; also recommended for white hair to offset yellowness or brassiness
- Gently cleanses your hair while brightening up your color with a nourishing blend of moisturizing avocado oil and tone enhancing chamomile extract
- Purple color pigments neutralize unwanted yellow or brass tones for a cool, ashier blonde and a clearer white; no bleaching involved
- Enhances bounce & shine without weighing hair down
- Sulfate-free, over 98% plant-based, vegan, silicone free, palm-free, and certified plastic and microplastic free
- Quick-forming, satisfyingly sudsy lather
- Long-lasting - full size bar is equivalent to 2 to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Clean and cruelty-free without sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, DEA, and synthetic fragrances
- Soap-free and pH balanced
- Absolutely plastic-free; packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
- Portable and TSA approved - beauty-on-the-go perfected
Rated 5.0 out of 521 Reviews Based on 21 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Wet your hair and your bar.
- Rub bar in circular motion over wet hair to create a luxurious lather.
- Massage into hair and let sit for a moment. Then rise.
- Start using the bar every few days to evaluate results.
- Use as frequently as desired.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,Tapioca Starch,Aqua (Water),Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate,Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Linalool*,Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil,CI 60730 (Ext. D&C Violet No. 2),Geraniol*
*from natural essential oil