squalane & chamomile purple conditioner bar for blonde and highlighted hair
What it is
A “purple conditioner” that deeply conditions, nourishes, and protects for enhanced softness and shine and longer-lasting color while offsetting unwanted yellow and brassy tones in blonde, highlighted, and white hair.
Why it's special
- Deeply conditions, nourishes, de-frizzes, and protects for soft, shiny hair and longer-lasting color
- Tones and brightens up blondes, highlights, and whites with violet-blue color pigments to neutralize unwanted yellow or brass tones for a cool, ashier blonde or white
- Features Hemisqualane and Squalane that are clinically proven to reduce frizz & flyaways, enhance softness and shine, provide color fade protection, and improve wet and dry combing force without weighing hair down
- Plant-derived, vegan, silicone free, plastic-free, microplastic-free, and free of harsh sulfates, phthalates, DEA, and parabens
- Long-lasting - full size bar is equivalent to 2 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Light lavender and chamomile scent
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
- 100% soap-free, pH balanced, cruelty-free, safe for color treated hair
Rated 4.6 out of 523 Reviews Based on 23 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Use on wet, pre-shampooed hair
- Wet your bar with warm water. Activate it by massaging it between wet hands
- Glide bar over hair, away from scalp, onto areas that need conditioning. Bar releases conditioning formula gradually over time so a little patience might be required
- Rinse, dry, and enjoy light, nourished hair
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Cetearyl Alcohol,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter,Tapioca Starch,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Hemisqualane (C13-15 Alkane (Plant-derived)),Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate,Squalane (Plant-derived),Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters,Propanediol,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,Aqua (Water),Decyl Glucoside,Citric Acid,Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil,Ci 60730 (Ext. D&c Violet No. 2),Geraniol*,Limonene*
*from natural essential oil