Shampoo Bar for Normal, Oily, Fine Hair
Cleanse and nourish without weighing hair down – yes, your hair can have it all.
What it is
Good to knowOptimal hair wellbeing is within your reach –– and it looks like our Shampoo Bar for Normal/Oily hair. A science-backed blend of nature-based cleansing agents and natural plant proteins provide deep cleansing and nourishment, leaving no hair need unmet.
Why it's special
- Deeply cleanses your hair while smoothing and nourishing your hair shafts and improving hair texture for shiny, soft, bouncy hair that never weighs you down
- Proprietary blend of sulfate- and soap-free cleansing agents, green tea leaf oil, juniper berry oil, and natural plant proteins
- Quick-forming, luxuriously sudsy lather
- Plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, sulfate-free, palm-free, and free of plastic and microplastic
- Long-lasting - full size bar is equivalent to 2 to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
- 100% soap-free, pH balanced, safe for color treated hair
Rated 4.9 out of 5163 Reviews Based on 163 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Wet your hair and your bar
- Massage the bar onto your hair and scalp, using gentle circles to summon suds
- Set the bar aside and use your hands to work the lather into your hair
- Rinse well and follow up with conditioner as needed
- Dry and enjoy lighter, brighter hair
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate,Tapioca Starch,Aqua (Water),Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate,Hydrolyzed Corn Protein,Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract,Maltodextrin,Citric Acid,Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride,Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain) Leaf Oil,Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil,Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil,Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,Limonene*,Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Seed Extract,CI 75210**,Linalool*
*from natural essential oil **all natural colorant
90% lesscarbon emissions than
the equivalent shampoo bottles