ceramide + reishi tightening & moisturizing body cream bar - lavender scent
Visibly brighten, tighten, and moisturize your skin with clinically proven Ceramides & Squalane, protect it from environmental stressors with Reishi, and get deep nourishment and an energetic recharge from Bacuri butter. Calming lavender scent.
What it is
Visibly brighten, tighten, and moisturize your skin with clinically proven actives while pampering your mind with warm butters and a relaxing scent experience. While ceramides help repair your skin barrier function and enhance skin elasticity, Squalane delivers deep hydration and brightens & tightens your skin, Reishi provides antioxidants against environmental stressors, Bacuri butter treats the skin with essential fatty acids, and Lavender & Chamomile oil promote relaxation and well-being.
Why it's special
- Bio-engineered Ceramides strengthen the skin barrier function, boost skin hydration, and help restore skin elasticity.
- Microbiome-friendly, plant-derived Squalane instantly moisturizes, enhances firmness & brightness, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Reishi extract provides valuable antioxidants and promotes a youthful skin appearance with a more even skin tone.
- Bacuri Butter is rich in saturated fatty acids, mineral salts, and vitamins to pamper the skin and help promote relaxation and well-being.
- Lavender & Chamomile oil put you into a relaxed state and help you fall asleep more easily.
- Plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, sulfate-free, palm-free, free of synthetic fragrances, and free of plastic and microplastic.
- Wrapped in organic cotton cloth and packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives.
Skin barrierGanoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract
adaptogensSqualane (Plant derived) | Best natural ingredients for hair and skin
Emollient/Conditioning AgentRead about all ingredients
Rated 4.7 out of 520 Reviews Based on 20 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands.
- Apply bar onto hands and body in gentle strokes or circular motions. A little goes a long way.
- Massage into skin.
- Close your eyes and inhale the aroma deeply, allowing for a moment of self-love and relaxation.
- Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting.
- Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let the balm get too hot).
- Note that your bar can discharge a little bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter,Stearic acid,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Cetyl alcohol,Coco caprylate/caprate,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables,Squalane (plant-derived),Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax,Ethyl Macadamiate,Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil,Caprylic/capric triglyceride,Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil,Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract,Linalool*,Platonia Insignis (Bakuri) Seed Butter,Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil,Ceramide NP,Geraniol*,Limonene*,Tocopherol,Malic Acid
* from natural essential oils