ceramide + squalane tightening & brightening body cream bar - citrus scent
Visibly brighten, tighten, and moisturize your skin with clinically proven Ceramides & Squalane, protect it from environmental stressors with Reishi, and awaken your mind with a lovely citrusy-woody scent.
What it is
Visibly brighten, tighten, and moisturize your skin with clinically proven actives while refreshing your mind with a fan favorite blend of Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Frankincense, and Cedarwood. While ceramides help repair your skin barrier function and enhance skin elasticity, Squalane delivers deep hydration and brightens & tightens your skin, Reishi provides antioxidants against environmental stressors, and the natural citrusy-wooden scent lifts your spirits to sets the stage for a happy day.
Why it's special
- Bio-engineered Ceramides strengthen the skin barrier function, boost skin hydration, and help restore skin elasticity.
- Microbiome-friendly, plant-derived Squalane instantly moisturizes, enhances firmness & brightness, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Reishi extract provides valuable antioxidants and promotes a youthful skin appearance with a more even skin tone.
- Natural blend of Tangerine, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Frankincense, and Cedarwood oil lifts your spirit and refreshes your senses.
- Plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, sulfate-free, palm-free, free of synthetic fragrances, and free of plastic and microplastic.
- Wrapped in organic cotton cloth and packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives.
Rated 4.7 out of 524 Reviews Based on 24 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands.
- Apply bar onto hands and body in gentle strokes or circular motions. A little goes a long way.
- Massage into skin.
- Close your eyes and inhale the aroma deeply, allowing for a moment of self-love and relaxation.
- Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting.
- Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let balm get too hot). Note that your bar can discharge a bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Cetyl alcohol,Stearic acid,Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Rhus Verniciflua (Chinese Lacquer) Peel Cera,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables,Coco caprylate/caprate,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax,Caprylic/capric triglyceride,Ethyl Macadamiate,Squalane (plant derived),Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract,Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil,Limonene*,Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil,Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil,Ceramide NP,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil,Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) oil,Boswellia Neglecta (Frankincense) Resin Oil,Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) oil,Citral (from natural essential oil)*,Geraniol*,Tocopherol,Malic Acid,Linalool*
* from natural essential oils