What it is
Good to knowSkin care for your hands that delivers luxurious hydration with a supple, silky, soft feel and protective antioxidants to combat dryness and shield skin from blue light and other environmental stressors – all while easing your mind with a calming or balancing natural fragrance blend.
Why it's special
- Vegetable-based squalane and Abyssinian oil esters replenish and maintain your skin’s moisture barrier and restore suppleness and elasticity while upcycled blueberry oil shields your skin from blue light and other environmental stressors with pro-retinol (vitamin A)
- Daily use helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A proprietary blend of relaxing lavender & chamomile oil helps you de-stress
- Lasts as long as a 3.4oz / 100ml hand cream tube/jar
- 100% clean, plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, and plastic-free
- Portable and TSA-approved; goes perfectly with our Beauty to Go Storage Case
- Wrapped in bio-grown wrapper that can be re-used to store the bar; made from 100% biodegradable and home compostable cellulose and packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives
Read all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Gently massage bar between dry hands to activate and release balm
- Then spread across hands or apply warmed bar directly to areas in need of moisture
- Massage into skin and let silky moisture sink in
- Relax and ease your mind with the lovely blend of lavender and chamomile oil
- Practice mindfulness by massaging the balm into your hands, lifting your hands to your nose, taking a deep breath, and reminding yourself of what you are grateful for
- NOTE: Bar is heat sensitive so keep it in a cool place. If heat cannot be avoided, place bar in refrigerator before use to cool it off.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera,Stearic Acid,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax,Triheptanoin,Cetyl Alcohol,Coco Caprylate/Caprate,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables,Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Ethyl Macadamiate,Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil,Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Seed Oil,Squalane (Vegetable Based),Linalool*,Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil,Geraniol*,Limonene*,Tocopherol,Malic Acid
*from natural essential oils
Significant reduction of carbon emissions compared to balms in jars, bottles or tubes
Free shipping on orders over $20