ceramide and menthol relief body balm bar
A MIRACLE WORKER for muscle tightness, body fatigue, or general body discomfort, and to revitalize muscles after a hard workout or a stressful day.
What it is
Stimulating Camphor, Eucalyptus, Menthol, and Rosemary Oil bring heavenly relief and a pleasant warming and cooling sensation to your body while Ceramides & Jojoba oil help repair your skin barrier function and treat your skin to deep hydration, and Reishi delivers valuable antioxidants against environmental stressors. Great for neck, back, shoulders, and hardworking legs.
Why it's special
- Camphor, Eucalyptus, Menthol, and Rosemary Oil bring heavenly relief and pleasant warming and cooling sensations to muscles and skin.
- Bio-engineered Ceramides strengthen the skin barrier function, boost skin hydration, and help restore skin elasticity.
- Jojoba oil moisturizes your skin and Macadamia seed oil esters boost radiance and a silky-smooth skin feel.
- Reishi extract provides valuable antioxidants and promotes a youthful skin appearance with a more even skin tone.
- Great for neck, back, shoulders, hardworking legs, and if you want to “feel” and stimulate your body after your workout routine.
- Plant-based, vegan, silicone-free, sulfate-free, palm-free, free of synthetic fragrances, and free of plastic and microplastic.
- Wrapped in organic cotton cloth and packaged in recycled and recyclable cardboard boxes with non-toxic inks and water-based adhesives.
- Make sure to wash hands after use and don’t let formula get into your eyes.
Rated 5.0 out of 51 Review Based on 1 reviewRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
- Warm bar by massaging it between dry hands.
- Apply bar onto neck, back, arms, and legs (as desired) in gentle strokes or circular motions. A little goes a long way.
- Massage into skin.
- Wait a moment and then enjoy pleasant warming and cooling sensations.
- Store bar in a case in a cool place to protect essential oils and prevent melting. Make sure to wash hands after use to avoid getting formula into your eyes or face.
- Bars can break or be more difficult to use when they reach their end of life. Once that happens, you can cut off a piece and warm it for a few seconds in the microwave to melt and then use as a luxurious hot oil body treatment (be cautious to not let balm get too hot). Note that your bar can discharge a bit of white residue on their surface when stored. This is normal and you can use the bar as usual.
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Cetyl alcohol,Stearic acid,Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax,Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera,Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate,Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter,Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil,Ethyl Macadamiate,Menthol,Methyl salicylate,Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides,Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil,Cinnamonum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil,Limonene*,Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract,Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil,Thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil,Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil,Linalool*,Ceramide NP,Tocopherol,Malic Acid,Eugenol*,Geraniol*,Citronellol*
* from natural essential oils