Get the most out of your shampoo bar with our shampoo bar savior bag.
What it is
No bar left behindGet the most out of your shampoo bar with our shampoo bar savior bag. Fairly made in the USA with 100% organic cotton that prevents microplastic run-off.
Why it's special
- Shampoo bars can break down with continued use –– but a previously loved bar is just as good as new. Use this bag to store broken pieces so that nothing goes to waste and your hair gets exactly what it deserves from your bar: everything.
- Conveniently hangs from hooks, knobs, or faucets in your shower.
- This bag is proudly made with sustainably sourced 100% organic cotton to ensure no micro plastic run-off when used in the shower.
- Created in collaboration with Custom Collaborative, every bag supports and emperors women from low income and immigrant communities in the United States.
- Approx. size: 3 5/16" wide and 3 7/8" high
Read all reviews
Save with sets
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
take our quiz to find your bar
Our formulations are complex so your regime doesn't have to be.Find the *one*