Shampoo Bar Variety Gift and Travel Pack
Includes 2 x Mini Shampoo Bars for normal/oily/fine hair, 2 x Mini Shampoo Bars for dry/damaged/frizzy hair, and 2 x All-Over Hair & Body Bars plus a FREE shampoo bar savior bag. Gift the whole set or individual bars for multiple stocking stuffers.
What it is
Give the gift of beauty-on-the-go with our mini shampoo bar sampler for better hair, hassle-free travel and a cleaner planet. The perfect gift to others - or for yourself. 100% TSA approved to go into your carry-on bag – no questions asked! It has never been easier to help your loved ones ditch the plastic bottle. Set is great to gift as a whole or to take apart to gift individual bars as stocking stuffers.
Why it's special
- 2 x mini hydrating & strengthening shampoo bars for dry, damaged, and frizzy hair
- 2 x mini cleansing and nourishing shampoo bars for normal, oily, fine hair
- 2 x mini complete clean all-over body and hair bars
- 1 x shampoo bar savior bag so that you can love your bar ‘til its very last piece
- Value galore with each mini bar equaling 1 x 8.4oz bottles of liquid shampoo – that’s 6 x 8.4oz bottles plus a free savior bag. We say DEAL. What say you?
- Shampoo Bar for normal, oily and fine Hair deeply cleanses your hair while smoothing and nourishing your hair shafts and improving hair texture for shiny, soft, bouncy hair that never weighs you down
- Shampoo Bar for dry, damaged, and frizzy hair gently cleanses while nourishing hair shafts, locking in moisture and protecting color for optimum softness and shine
- All-Over Hair and Body Bar is specially formulated with caffeine and biotin to stimulate your scalp and skin, plus charcoal that washes away dirt and impurities. With every shampoo, ginseng root oil and plant proteins restore and bring balance to your hair
Rated 4.7 out of 572 Reviews Based on 72 reviewsRead all reviews
Save with sets
How to use
Does the bar dry my hair?
No. Our bars do not dry your hair. On the contrary, our shampoo bars are enriched with conditioning agents that help nourish and smooth your hair, and our conditioner bars are all about that. We also don’t use detergent sulfates which can dry out hair and pull out hair color.
Does the bar remove my color?
No. We do not use harsh detergent sulfates that can pull out hair color. If you have colored hair, we recommend our shampoo and conditioner bar for dry and color treated hair which are enriched with oils that help retain hair color.
Is it soap?
No. We set out to make the world’s lightest shampoo, not the world's most mislabeled soap. That distinction is worth making because as demand grows for shampoo bars, beauty companies are scrambling to get in on the trend –– throwing together quick formulas that are more soap than shampoo.
While soap is great for hand washing, it’s horrible for hair washing, ultimately leading to long-term damage. That’s why in all of our formulas, we avoid saponification (the chemical reaction that produces soap) –– ultimately creating shampoo that is exactly what it says it is: the lightest. shampoo. ever. In other words, not soap.
How do I store it?
Drainage and proper drying between use is essential to keep your bars in good shape. While the bar is in the shower, it’s best to keep it on a well-draining surface that allows lots of air flow around it. Our shapes are optimized to minimize surface area. That's why our shampoo bars have a UFO shape (narrower bottom for less surface area) and our full size conditioner bars have a square shape (to store on side).
Learn more about ingredients